Spikedelic

I know I said I would post more often but I am currently working on an  online store , where I will feature all sorts of items. I will keep...

I know I said I would post more often but I am currently working on an online store, where I will feature all sorts of items. I will keep everyone posted of what is happening, when it opens and what is being sold... Back to fashion :), these are my Nike Dunks, I designed them back in May. When I finished school, I actually had more time to make and design things and this was my very first project. I knew something could spice up my dunks and turn them from ordinary to extraordinary lol or just simply unique. I had to play around with them for a while to actually get a concept but when I finally did, these dunks went from being normal and turned into being Spikedelic. I wish I had taken before and after pictures of these ones but because it was my first project, I was more interested in getting them done. I believe my old computer has a picture of them so when I set it up again I might be able to post one. One thing you'll notice throughout my posting my style is very versatile. Sometimes I'm very casual, dressy, edgy, chic, posh and so much more and I can't wait to share it with everyone. The picture below I am rocking one of my favourite MTTM t-shirts, my favourite studded jacket which I will have to feature it so you can see the details on it. Regular jeans and my Dunks. I took this picture below to focus on the outfit. The colours and  the spikes stand out the most which I love. I thought my post would be short but I guess not Lol but until next time later days..




Studded Jacket, MTTM T-shirt, my infamous necklace, Capital pins, jeans & Nike Dunks aka Spikedelic

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

My photo

I go by the name of Milli J. I am a fashion graduate. I am an aspiring fashion designer/stylist. I custom make clothes and some jewellery as well as alterations. Any questions regarding my blog, just leave a comment or email.

Follow Me

Justmillij.info@gmail.com

Followers

Flickr Images