Meet: The Warriors & The Bombshell

I know I haven't posted in a while because I have been super busy but now I'm back to stay on top with posting.... Have you met The...

I know I haven't posted in a while because I have been super busy but now I'm back to stay on top with posting.... Have you met The Warriors & The Bombshell?  These shoes (The Warriors) were designed back in May and this bag (The Bombshell) in June. When I first received the shoes, I really liked them but I thought I could add something to it. I got my spikes and studs and started playing around with them and then went from there and as I finished The Warriors came to life. My wedges went from plain to fierce and that was my ultimate goal. This bag was bought at H&M. When I saw it, I knew right away I had a concept for it. I made sure to spike it out, so the purse wasn't just a regular bag that everyone had. The bag was made for show as opposed to holding alot of things. So I paired it up with my shoes and made it into The Bombshell. I had to make it into my own style. I also have different detailing on The Warriors although they are a pair, they are not like. Around the ankles towards the inside, I added two different details. You will notice it throughout the pictures. I wanted to make one a little bit different from the other making no two alike, but alike in a similar way. One shoe has its own identity ;-). I posted before and after pictures of
The Warriors The Bombshell. Enjoy.













You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

My photo

I go by the name of Milli J. I am a fashion graduate. I am an aspiring fashion designer/stylist. I custom make clothes and some jewellery as well as alterations. Any questions regarding my blog, just leave a comment or email.

Follow Me

Justmillij.info@gmail.com

Followers

Flickr Images