Hair Daze

Here is one of my customers, Shanti . She has amazing, beautiful short hair. Sense she was going to a wedding she decided that she wante...


Here is one of my customers, Shanti. She has amazing, beautiful short hair. Sense she was going to a wedding she decided that she wanted long hair. Here she is rocking  my Virgin Malaysian hair. The style of hair she ordered is body waves, in the picture underneath starting from the left is: 2 packs of 16" inches and 2 packs of 12" inches to the right, all in colour 1B. She also ordered another pack of 20" inches, in body waves. I don't have a picture to feature it. This gorgeous picture of Shanti, starting from the bottom of her hair she is wearing the 20", then further up is the 2 packs of 16",1 pack of 12" and she used a small piece of the other 12" but has a lot left. This hair is unprocessed, straight from the donor, sewed in one direction to prevent tangling, then styled and washed but no chemicals are added to the hair. The hair is extremely soft, can be reused, dyed, styled etc. Shanti also dyed the hair afterwards given the hair an ombre look. Tips: Virgin hair tends to be very light, so when looking for thicker hair, 3 or 4 packs are needed. I sell only virgin hair for reasonable prices and making sure quality is number one for my customers. I only want the best so I make sure my customers have the best as well. I'll soon have a  online store where you can purchase hair but until then later days.

Left to right: 2 Packs of 16" Body waves, 1B, 2 Packs of 12" Body waves, 1B

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

My photo

I go by the name of Milli J. I am a fashion graduate. I am an aspiring fashion designer/stylist. I custom make clothes and some jewellery as well as alterations. Any questions regarding my blog, just leave a comment or email.

Follow Me

Justmillij.info@gmail.com

Followers

Flickr Images