Swagged the HELLZ Out!

Hellz Bellz is one of my favourite brands it's edgy, street, bold, a girl's movement and a brand that speaks for itself. When I ...

Hellz Bellz is one of my favourite brands it's edgy, street, bold, a girl's movement and a brand that speaks for itself. When I first wore this shirt, I realized in my quality assurance class the shirt had small holes. It came in handy because we had to bring in clothes that had flaws, so the shirt worked out perfectly. Then I was thinking what should I do with it? Do I still wear it? Do I ship it back? or just wear it around the house? I decided to leave it and think of a master plan because all of my Hellz Bellz shirts have lasted long. One of my shirts is about 4 years old and it still looks brand new. Then I thought of the perfect D.I.Y. for it, I'd cut around the neck, to give it an off the shoulder look and fringe where the holes were but still leaving the graphic picture of course. Now it's like new again. The women with the bold red lipstick and a knife in her mouth, letting you know Hellz Bellz is a crime for all seasons. I also made these shorts the summer before last. I took my old flared jeans then I cut, ripped and distress them and voila. I recreated my old jeans into shorts, my t-shirt into a fringe top and paired it with my Dorothy Loafers. Remember not all is lost with your old clothes or if something's ruined, always use your imagination. Later days....


Hellz Bellz T-shirt| Denim shorts| Posh Loafers|  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

My photo

I go by the name of Milli J. I am a fashion graduate. I am an aspiring fashion designer/stylist. I custom make clothes and some jewellery as well as alterations. Any questions regarding my blog, just leave a comment or email.

Follow Me

Justmillij.info@gmail.com

Followers

Flickr Images