It`s Official

Just Milli J is? Fashion, style, hair, art, creativity and to inspire . I'm here to express myself as well as show you what I love. Welc...

Just Milli J is? Fashion, style, hair, art, creativity and to inspire. I'm here to express myself as well as show you what I love. Welcome to my official fashion blog, where I promise to stick by, grow and share post with you. Along this journey I want to evolve as well as my readers and go to infinity and beyond lol. I will be displaying a few D.I.Y. I have done, my personal style and much more. Stay tuned. Over & out.


                                     

                            Special Thanks to Christina for inspiring me to start my blog 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

My photo

I go by the name of Milli J. I am a fashion graduate. I am an aspiring fashion designer/stylist. I custom make clothes and some jewellery as well as alterations. Any questions regarding my blog, just leave a comment or email.

Follow Me

Justmillij.info@gmail.com

Followers

Flickr Images